Apr 25, 2010

Cherry Blossom Stage Race - Stage 4 - CRIT!

Stage 4 - Crit
Sunday April 25th, noon
Last stage - 25 minutes on a 1k course

I am not very good at crits. Why? I am the worlds most scared Sorella. I think I should win the scaredy cat prize. I never like riding close to racers I don't know, I don't trust the pack, I don't trust the corners... so what do I do? Drop off the back.

And that's what I did. Let's also mention again that this was stage 4, and my legs were cooked in the TT. I lasted about 10 minutes in the crit before me and 5 others that were with me got pulled. So I wasn't last, and I wasn't alone, at least a group of us got pulled... and really, I was ready to be done. I want to give a crit a descent go one day when it's not part of a stage race, and I need a series of clinics before hand:
Cornering
Wind
Peleton riding.



I am really happy with the weekend overall, and I am extra happy with my stage 1 and stage 3... those were my strengths.

I am ready to do it all again, and do it better next time.